January 21, 2009

The Super Model of Amour Destiné


Violet - The Super Model of Amour Destiné


Violet has just been invited to perform in the first part of the Amour Destiné commercial serial. As the commercial serial is planned to be published in two parts, Violet will participate in both of the commercials. "The first time they let me try Amour Destiné, I fell in love with it's fragrance, so it's really an honor and a pleasure for me to represent Amour Destiné. " Violet smiled, "I am sure I would love to wear this glamorous odor when I meet someone special. " As being the chief model of Amour Destiné, Violet will always been offered Amour Destiné for free. This might also explained the smile on her face.
" Maybe Amour Destiné will bring me to my fated one someday." Violet blinked, "If I am always wearing it."

No comments:

Post a Comment